Ministry of Health
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia became a corporate member of the European Healthcare Fraud and Corruption Network on 9 September 2014. The Ministry of Health was first represented at the 10th EHFCN conference held in Athens on 6 and 7 November 2014.
For the execution of operations within the purview of the Ministry, the following internal units have been formed: basic and special internal units.
Basic internal units in the Ministry are:
- Sector for the Organization of Health Services
- Sector for Health Insurance
- Sector for Public Health and Health Care Programs
- Sector for European Integration and International Cooperation
- Sector for Drugs and Medical Devices, a Psychoactive Controlled Substances and Precursors
- Sector for Inspection
Special internal units are:
- Secretariat of the Ministry
- Cabinet of the Minister
- Group for Internal Audit and Public Procurement Group
- Directorate for Biomedicine
More information: http://www.zdravlje.gov.rs/