December 12th, 2022
Joint event EHFCN/AIM on Artificial Intelligence
Running virtually on Wednesday 18 January 2023, from 14:00 to 16:00, the EHFCN/AIM webinar addressed aspects related to Artificial Intelligence “Harnessing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to fight fraud in healthcare: European Vision & National Cases”.
This event explored challenges, threats and opportunities raised by Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the healthcare sector, on a European and a national level:
- The European vision regarding AI regulation: an analysis of the European proposal for a legal framework on AI
- National Cases: concrete use cases using AI application in order to tackle fraud in everyday life
This webinar brought together representatives of EHFCN and AIM, AI experts, decision-makers from European level and healthcare organizations who :
– explained how they perceive the impact on the European proposal
– shared experiences, good practice and innovative solutions
– presented their perspectives for the future of AI in the healthcare sector
The International Association of Mutual Benefit Societies (AIM) is an international umbrella organization of federations of health mutuals and health insurance bodies counting with 52 members from 28 countries around Europe, Latin America and Africa and the Middle East.