August 20th, 2021
EHFCN organizes webinars for EHFCN members.
The EHFCN is a network very close to its members. In 2020, it was decided to launch a series of webinars exclusively for members of the network. These webinars take place once a month.
EHFCN Webinars are ideal for those interested in improving health and care, to meet, share ideas, discuss and learn. Our goal is to showcase case studies and share best practice between 2 EHFCN-organizations. This exercise can obviously benefit all organizations of the network.
The Webinars planned for 2021 are:
- The importance of early data access to combat fraud (January)
- Integrity and resilience of the health systems following the covid-19 pandemic (February)
- Tips and tricks to stimulate appropriate care (March)
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: our future? (May)
- Issues and challenges associated with Data Sharing: show-case and future development (June)
Any further questions? About the content of the webinars or about becoming a member of EHFCN, please contact us at email@example.com